If you have matured bananas don┬┤t throw them away, make this banana cake instead! you can even freeze it and defrost if you have unexpected guests the best is to serve it with ice cream or whipped cream and berries
Recipe to the most delicious, tasty and moist banana cake
- 0.22 pounds of butter
- 3 eggs
- 1,05 cups of Sugar
- 1,05 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- 1 tablespoon of cream
- 3 bananas
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar ( 1/2 tsp if vanilla extract)
- 1 ( 1/2 tsp if vanilla extract) bicarbonate
- a pinch of salt
- a few pieces of high quality milk chocolate (optional amount, I used lindt excellence extra creamy milk chocolate)
- breadcrumbs (to put on a buttered pan, optional)
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream and berries or fruits, or you can eat it just like that with a cup of tea
- Start the oven and put the heat on about 329┬░F (dpeneding on your oven) I used a convection oven, for a regular oven put the heat on 338┬░F. Butter your loafpan so the cake doesn┬┤t stick and put breadcrumbs after the butter.
- Measure up the ingredients and put them in seperate bowls. Mash the bananas. Melt the butter and put the cream and milk in there as well and blend.
- Put the eggs and sugar in a large bowl and whisk it with a electric hand mixer. When it┬┤s fluffy and white you can add the flour and melted butter in rounds as you mix.
- Lastly put the vanilla sugar, a pinch of salt, bicarbonate and mashed bananas and mix again. Put half of the batter in the pan and put a little chocolate and put the rest of the batter. Put the cake in the middle of the oven.
- Let the cake cool down for a few minutes. Served best with fruits or berries and whipped cream