This is still a fundamental┬ápotato for potato salad┬árecipe but the additional special components give the previous potato salad recipe a lift and adds so much texture and flavor. The recipe addition of the sweet potato provides the cuisine a little bit sweetness which is subsequently complimented along with the lemon basil. Serving the┬áPotato salad┬ácould be quite interesting. The recipe for the potato salad would change all of this, and would be an attractive at every occasion; you will be attempting to keep the recipe of┬ápotato salad┬áa secret from your family and friends as they inquire you for this recipe.
Potatoes for potato salad
- 1 kg potatoes sliced
- 1 kg sweet potato
- 2 spoon olive oil
- Sea salt according to test
- Cracked pepper
- Onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup flat leaf chopped
- 3 spoons lemon thyme chopped
- 2 cup of sour cream
- 1/2 cup entire mayonnaise egg
- 1 spoon Dijon mustard
- 2 big spoons water
- First of all heat the oven up to the 200 degrees. Place sweet potato and potato in the baking dish lined with the non sticking paper.
- Sprinkle with the oil and Drizzle with pepper & salt. Bake it for the 45 minutes or up to the golden & tender.
- Mix together the sweet potato and potatoes with parsley, lemon thyme, the dressing & onion until proper combination.
- If you see that mixture is a little bit dry, you could add some extra mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Now the red potato salad is ready to serve you can serve it up to the 8 to 10 people. I anticipate that you will enjoy this recipe for potato salad. It one of the best recipe for the salad and can be made in very little time.