Potato Dauphinoise┬áis such a grand dish to be eaten with the Beef Oxford and several other roasted poultry or meat. It seems to be complicated, but this is very easy and could be cooked after or before the Beef Oxford has initiated to be cooked. Ensure that you do not have too many┬ápotatoes dauphinoise┬ábecause it could be over power of the food.
Also, ensure that you contain something such as steamed vegetarian food with it to improve the meal up.
Potato dauphinoise recipe
- Take 4 moderate sized potatoes.
- 500 milliliter Double Cream
- 2 pieces of Garlic properly crushed or chopped
- Pepper and Salt according to test
- 75 gr of good quality Butter
- Unpeel the potatoes and cut each one in the 2 to 3mm of slices. As you cut them into slices put it into a bowl with approximately 2 inch depth making a coating of potato, ensure they somewhat overlap.
- On the apex of the primary layer sprinkle pepper and salt and a little bit garlic, then mix a little bit cream to the cover potatoes.
- After it repeat the described last 2 steps until the entire potatoes got used. Ensure that you are watchfully pushing the layers of the potatoes down when you pile them up.
- Ensure that cream is not sinking the sliced potatoes, after that on the apex layer sprinkle pepper and salt as on the other coatings and mix a few spoons of butter.
- Keep it into the oven approximately 160-180c temperature for about 40-60 minutes, ensure the cream does not split, it will be better to keep them on a minor temperature for a long time than attempt and speed the things up, towards the finish point and check that the potatoes Dauphinoise is prepared by keeping a blade through them.