Although Loquat Smoothie Recipe is considered as just a snack, it is a fruit that has countless Loquat benefits. It is rich in terms of vitamin A, B, C and K. All these vitamins benefit for stomach, brain, eyes, and muscles and decrease the risk of colon cancer. With the high amount of beneficial and powerful antioxidants in its content, it cleans your blood and helps your body to clean itself from toxic ingredients. Here is the recipe of loquat smoothie.
Loquat Smoothie Recipe
- 500 gr. loquat
- 100 gr. strawberry
- 50 gr. carrot juice
- 1 spoon of coconut dust
- 3 leaves of fresh mint
- 1 glass of half skimmed goat milk
- 2 spoons of yogurt
- First of all peel of the loquat and take their seeds out. Because of its seeds are big, it is easy to take them out.
- Separate the stems of strawberries and slice them into little pieces. Put them to the deep freezer. Leave them for nearly 10 minutes. While they are freezing, you can make the caramelized mix.
- Caramelized mix is the mix of milk and yogurt.
- Put a glass of half skimmed goat milk and two spoons of yogurt to a blender and mix them. After that you can add a spoon of coconut dust.
- Put your mix into a different bowl. And take the cold loquats and strawberries, out them into the blender. Mix them carefully.
- Add the 50 gr. of carrot juice and mix them again. Now, it is time to compound the caramelized mix and the juices. Mix them together.
- When itÔÇÖs done, you can put it to a big wide glass with ice cubes and garnish it with three leaves of fresh mint. Your Loquat Smoothie Recipe is ready to drink, enjoy it.