Roast beef recipes with lipton onion soup mix are kind of popular lately. Well, actually the meal is so easy to make. Besides, you can make this soup with only 5 ingredients in total. I suggest you to use the great beef chuck roast. And if you want to find the already cut beef, you should make sure that you read the “pot roast” label on the package. Well, here we go. I believe you cannot wait to make the delicious onion soup mix recipes. Check this out.
You should keep in mind that to the beef of roast beef recipes with lipton onion soup mix should be cooked in slow cooker mode. This is how we do it actually.
- 4 up to 5 pounds of beef pot roast It will be sold in one package.
- Some carrots. The baby kind is preferred. But of course it is optional ingredient.
- 1 ½ resh potatoes. It could be about 2 pounds. You should slice them into chunks about 2 inches. Still, it is optional.
- 2 ans of condensed cream. The cream comes from mushroom soup. It is about 20 ounces of mushroom soup cream.
- A piece of Lipton onion soup mix.
First of all you should put the beef pot roast right on the crock pot. Then the potatoes and carrots will go first. But if you do not use them, you can skip to next step.
Combine the cream of mushroom soup, water, and onion soup mix in a bowl. Then you should pour them right on the pot roast with vegetables.
Well, the 10 hours process can be through by using low heat. But you can make them high to make it finished in 3 up to 4 hours.
If you want to, you can add 2 tablespoons of corn flour which already mixed with cold water to make the thick texture.
This recipe is so simple and easy to make. You can ask your kid to “help” in the kitchen. Besides, the ingredients are easy to get even you can find them on nearby groceries. And yet, this is a food with many kinds of nutrition in it. You should try one of the roast beef recipes with lipton onion soup mix.