Lemon Cake Recipe
Lemon Cake Recipe can be prepared by following the instructions below.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 5 minutes
- 1 and Ā½ cup of flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of yogurt
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3 very large eggs
- Grated peel of a lemon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or vanilla sugar
- 1/2 cup of oil
- 1/3 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Heat the oven at 180 Ā° C. Lubricate the oblong baking tray and sprinkle with flour or paste baking paper.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into the bowl together.In another pot, mix together yogurt, sugar, oil, eggs, lemon peel, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Slowly mix the dry ingredients in the wet with a silicone spatula. Do not overdo it, just make sure there are no dry particles. Pour the dough into the prepared form and bake for about 50-55 minutes, or until the cake comes up with a pleasant brownish-golden tan.
- Let the cake cool for 15 minutes in the mold before removing it.You can sprinkle a cake of powdered sugar before serving or make a glaze of lemon juice and powdered sugar to pour it on.