Juicing Recipe for Summer Days
Recently, there are doubts regarding with the effectiveness of juicing. Though there are rampant opinions out there, you can be still guaranteed that homemade juices will greatly help you maximize the power of fruits and vegetables. In connection with this, the following is a recipe of a refreshing juice, which suits your taste bud this coming summer time:
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- Half medium pineapple (750grams) cut and peeled into 2cm
- 2 cups of chilled orange juice
- 750ml about of chilled soda water
- One-fourth lime flavoured cordial
- You have to put the pineapple within the large serving jug. Then, try to add the soda water, cordial and orange juice. You have this to combine everything well. Start serving.
- Though there are claims, which tells that juice do not contain any fibers, you should know that it is not the case at all. Be aware that fibers are being divided into two types namely insoluble and soluble. Thus, juicing does have soluble fibers. It extracts every insoluble fiber while the other type remains. These soluble fibers is responsible for the absorption of water and gives bulking matter, acting as prebiotics in supporting positive bacterial growth as well as digestive health.