Hearty Pasta Veggie Soup
How is salt and black pepper made? What materials we put in to make it delicious. we prepared this delicious recipe for you.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 2 cup short shape pasta
- 2 large carrots, chopped
- 2 med potatoes, diced
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup green peas
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- ┬Ż cup fresh parsley
- Several basil leaves, sliced
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- ┬Ż tsp of oregano, paprika, and dried basil
- Salt and black pepper
- Heat the oil in the saucepan, use medium-low heat. Put onion and garlic, saut├ę until golden-yellow.
- Add potatoes, carrots, and celery. Pour 4 cups of water and bring to a slow boil.
- Put tomatoes and other seasonings, stir and simmer gently about 20 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- In other pot, boil the pasta separately until al dente and drain.
- In the soup, add green peas and zucchini. Simmer again for 10 minutes.
- Put the cooked pasta to the soup. Stir and pour some water if necessary.
- Add basil and parsley. You can add salt and pepper for more seasoning.
Appetizing foods for kids are all about the appearance which including color and plating then the taste. You can apply 2┬ávegetarian recipes for your kids┬áabove on your daily menu. Sure, your kids will pick their spoon right away when see whatÔÇÖs on the plates.