Want to feel what autumn is like? Here you go, drink up this flavorful, delectable and sweet smoothie and feel the warmth of fall coming.
The thick texture you see in this smooth beverage comes from Greek yogurt and banana. You can make it healthier by adding ground flax seeds, top it up with cinnamon powder. If you think you will taste banana flavor, you are mistaken my friends. Little bit of banana is added to give it a thick base, thatâ€™s it. IF you didnâ€™t make this smoothie, you wonâ€™t even realize that there is banana involved, at all!
Halloween is around the corner and Thanksgiving is not too far away. Pumpkin smoothie is perfect drink to make every now and then till this festive season ends.
Come, letâ€™s enjoy this delicious drink and welcome fall!
Pumpkin Smoothie Recipe
- 1/2 cup Canned Pumpkin Puree
- 3/4 cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Banana riped or frozen
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp Nutmeg
- 2 tsp Brown Sugar or maple syrup
- 2 Ice Cubes
- Place all the ingredients in blender and blend until the ingredients are combined and smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish each with a dollop of vanilla yogurt or whipped topping. I love whipped topping on mine.
- Sprinkle a pinch of cinnamon or a few colored sprinkles. Serve cold.