Elderberry Tea Benefits
This article contains the Elderberry Tea Smoothie Recipe which is quite tasty and easy to prepare it for your children or your guests and it has a very nice look.
Elderberry Tea Benefits. Elderberryâs flowers contain alkaloids like fatty and essential oils, resin and tan. Its fruits contain fruit acids, beneficial natural sugars and vitamins A and C. These ingredients that are contained in elderberryâs content have diuretic and expectorant effects on human body. It protects you from getting sick and if you get sick it cures you by making you sweat. Preparing a smoothie by using elderberry and drinking it every morning and after doing exercises will protect you from getting sick and supply your bodyâs needs of ingredients that you have lost during exercise. here is the elderberry smoothie
Elderberry Tea Smoothie Recipe
- 2 cups of elderberry tea
- 1 spoon of thyme
- 1 tea spoon of black pepper
- 1 tea spoon of rosemary
- 1 spoon of lime juice
- 1 tea glass of orange juice
- 1 tea spoon of cinnamon
- Prepare a cup of elderberry tea by using its flowers and seeds. You have to soak it at least half an hour.
- Put the tea that you have prepared with elderberryâs flowers and seeds in a blender and add a spoon of thyme, a tea spoon of black pepper, a tea spoon of rosemary and mix them together.
- Mix a tea glass of orange juice and a spoon of lime juice together and add it into the tea in the blender.
- Add a spoon of cinnamon and mix your drink again. Add some ice cubes into the blender and mix it for the last time.
- After putting your mix into a big glass and garnishing it with a mint leaf, your Elderberry Tea Smoothie Recipe is ready.