Half of December is almost gone! Are you stuck with gift ideas for loved ones and canâ€™t think of a perfect one?
I love gifts in a jar. Love to give and receive them. They add such a personalized touch to the gift and make for some of the most thoughtful gifts.
These easy to make Chocolate and M&M Cookies make perfect gift for someone who has sweet tooth. These are made with Chocolate cake mix and M&Ms. Who doesnâ€™t love a combo of these two delicious sweet treats. I know I do!
If you want you can easily make mason jar gift with these two ingredients. They only have to add eggs and oil or butter. Thatâ€™s it!
Here is another variation of this mason gift jar. I think these are so adorable. You can make so many different combinations.
These chocolate and M&M cookies are soft, chewy and so delicious. These are great for cookie exchange also.
Chocolate and M&M; Cookies
- 1 box Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
- 1 packet M&M Chocolate Bite Sized Candies
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Canola Oil
- In a medium sized bowl, combine cake mix, eggs and canola oil. Mix until combined thoroughly.
- Stir in 1/2 of M&Ms in the batter.
- Chill dough in the refrigerator in an air tight container.
- When you think it is hard enough to make the balls, take it out.
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees
- Make the roll balls out of dough with hands. Place on non stick cookie sheet at an appropriate distance. They are going to spread out when baked so make sure to keep enough distance.
- Bake in the oven for 8 - 10 minutes or until you see the crinkles forming in the cookies.
- Take them out and let them cool on cookie sheet for 5 minutes. Then transfer to wire rack and cool for another 8 - 10 minutes.
- Enjoy with cold milk.