Cornelian Cherry Benefits
Cornelian cherry has been used on curing diseases since ancient times. Approximately 100 gr cornelian cherry contains 46 kcal energy and 12.2 gr carbohydrate. Being very rich in terms of vitamins A, B, C and E, it also contains ingredients that very beneficial on human body like thiamine, riboflavin and pyridoxine. Cornelian cherry is often used preserved. We thought that a smoothie recipe that contains cornelian cherry will be very healthy and delicious. Here is the cornelian cherry smoothie recipe. more cherry smoothie ?
Cornelian Cherry Smoothie Recipe
- 300 gr cornelian cherry marmalade
- 1 a orange
- 1 spoon of cinnamon dust
- 1 tea spoon of day leaf dust
- 3 white rose leaves
- 200 ml half skimmed cow milk
- half spoon of fruit yogurt
- First of all, we need to boil 300 gr. cornelian cherry. It can take 20 minutes to boil. So, while it is boiling, we can squeeze the orange.
- After squeezing, split it to a different glass and put it to the refrigerator.
- Put 200 ml half skimmed cow milk and half spoon of fruit yogurt (you can choose any fruit that you think goes with your taste) to the blender.
- Mix them until they caramelized. Then, put the orange juice into it and mix again. When you are done with these materials, probably cornelian cherry will have been boiled.
- After it has been boiled, stir it and take the seeds out. When you have the fruit itself, add it to the blender with a spoon of cinnamon dust and a tea spoon of day leaf dust
- Mix it again. When itÔÇÖs done, you can put it to a big wide glass with ice cubes and garnish it with three white rose leaves. Your Cornelian Cherry Smoothie Recipe is ready.