Where Does Blueberry Grow
Blueberry which is adapted itself to mild climate is from grape family. It is being grown in farms thousands of hectares in Europe and United States.
What Are Blueberry Good For
It is known as one of the strongest anti cancers because of the high amount of antioxidant it contains. It protects your heart and regulates your circularity system. It helps your body getting rid of toxics. It also fights with bad cholesterol. It is also known that it delays growing old. Blueberry can help you getting rid of your extra kilos because it speeds up digestion. By using blueberry in a smoothie and drinking it every morning will keep you energetic during the day. Here is the blueberry smoothie recipe.
Blueberry Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1 big slice of melon
- 1 orange
- 1 slice of orange rind
- 200 ml half skimmed cow milk
- 1 spoon of fruit yogurt
- Clean the blueberries by scouring them. Slice almost less than a quarter of melon into little cubes.
- Then peel of the rind of the orange and slice the orange into little cubes too. Add the fruits you sliced in a blender with a slice of orange rind after you frost them in freezer.
- Add 200 ml of half skimmed cow milk and a spoon of fruit yogurt in and mix them. Add some ice cubes if you wish to drink a colder and less intense smoothie.
- Put it in a big glass and garnish it with some mint leaves or a little pinch of parsley. Now your Blueberry Smoothie Recipe is completely done, you can enjoy your drink.