Black Sesame Tea Smoothie Recipe
You will find the Black Sesame Tea Smoothie Recipe in the following text and it is very easy to prepare. Black sesame tea is originated from East Asia. It is being used to cure several diseases for approximately 500 years. Its seeds have anti asthma effects. It cures pusses that might occur on tonsils and throat tissues. It also suggested in getting poisoned situations. Black sesame tea is used on curing psora. One of its known features is reducing the tiredness and daily stress. A smoothie that you will prepare with black sesame tea will regulate your mood and will protect you from lots of diseases. Here is the black sesame tea smoothie recipe.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 2 cups of black sesame tea
- 1 tea spoon of turmeric
- ┬Ż tea spoon of cinnamon
- 2 pears
- 1 tea spoon of ginger powder
- You need to prepare two cups of black sesame tea at first. You need to use the flowers and the leaves of it. Soak them for half an hour.
- Then, slice the pears into halves and remove its seeds. After you clean and scour the pear halves, slice them into little cubes and put the slices into fridge in order to frost them.
- After the pear slices have been frozen, put them in a blender with the tea that you have prepared and mix them.
- Add a spoon of ginger powder, a tea spoon of turmeric and a half tea spoon of cinnamon and mix it again.
- After adding some ice cubes into the mix that you have prepared, mix it for the last time.
- Put it into a big glass and garnish it with a mint leaf then your Black Sesame Tea Smoothie Recipe is ready to drink, enjoy it.