Bitter Orange Benefits
In this article we will provide you a Bitter Orange Smoothie Recipe which is quite nutritious and can provide you a great energy during the day but you may need to sweeten it a little bit. Bitter orange benefits: A bitter orange strengthens the heart. A: B, C, E and K. Bitter orange strengthens the heart. It is also known for its aphrodisiac impacts on human body. It reduces blood pressure, avoids the heart-throb, settles nerves and cleans appetizes the stomach. Drinking a smoothie after breakfast that contains the fruit of your daily need for energy and ease of the digestion. It also cleans all the toxic agents from your body. The benefits of bitter orange are not limited to these, but here is the bitter smoothie recipe.
Bitter Orange Smoothie Recipe
- 400 gr bitter orange
- 50 gr grapefruit juice
- 50 gr mandarin juice
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 1 pinch of parsley
- 3 leaves of fresh mint
- Half glass of half skimmed cow milk
- 3 spoon of yogurt
- Firstly, slice the bitter oranges into two pieces. And squeeze them. Put it into a big glass. Put half glass of half skimmed cow milk and a spoon of yogurt to a blender and mix them
- Add a pinch of cinnamon and a pinch of fresh parsley to the caramelized mix (milk and yogurt mix) and mix them again.
- It is time to add various juices.
- Add your bitter orange juice that you prepared before, 50 gr. of mandarin juice for dilute the bitter orangeÔÇÖs taste and 50 gr. of grapefruit juice.
- Mix them all, again. When itÔÇÖs done, you can put it to a big wide glass with ice cubes and garnish it with three fresh mint leaves.
- Your Bitter Orange Smoothie Recipe is ready to drink.