Almond mainly grows in countries which has mild climate such as Turkey, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Syria and Jordan. Almond includes several elements and components which are required for the growth and health of the human brain. It’s not just for adults, it is beneficial to brain health of children. It may reduce the risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease. Numerous scientific studies conducted on this topic has revealed that many sources of nutrients which are contained in almonds are necessary to maintain the general health of the nervous system. It is also known that nutrients which are contained in oat are very beneficial to health. Oat is especially good for human skin and hair. So, let’s prepare the almond oat dried fig coconut milk surprise smoothie recipe.
Almond Oat Dried Fig Coconut Milk Surprise Smoothie Recipe
- 1 water glass of roasted almonds
- 1 tea glass of oat
- 1 dried fig
- 1 tea glass of coconut milk
- 200 ml of half skimmed cow milk
- 1 table spoon of fruit yogurt
- 3 3 strawberries
- First of all you need to scour the strawberries well and remove every uneatable parts. Then slice them into little cubes and put them in freezer.
- While the strawberry slices are being frozen, put a water glass of roasted almonds, a tea glass of oat, a tea glass of coconut milk, 200ml of half skimmed cow milk and a table spoon of fruit yogurt (it is up to you which fruit will the yogurt contain) in a blender and mix them.
- Then add the strawberry slices that have already been frozen. Slice the dried fig into little cubes and add them in the mix too.
- After mixing your drink, add some ice cubes and mix it for the last time. Put it in a big glass and garnish it with a slice of orange and a mint leaf. Your almond oat dried fig coconut milk surprise smoothie recipe is ready.