Almond Milk Banana Melon smoothie What are the benefits?
We think you will love the almond milk banana melon smoothie recipe for its rich content and the fantastic rapport between the ingredients contained in. Almond milk is favored for its lactose-free content. And almond milk does not cause digestion problems like cow milk does. It also has an importance. Like the other milk products, almond milk is also a fantastic calcium resource. A water glass of almond milk supplies %30 of daily need of calcium of the human body. Almond is also known to be a rich resource of vitamin E. 1 cup almond milk supplies 125% of daily vitamin E is needed. This rate is 50% in cow milk. With the almond milk in its content, almond milk banana melon smoothie recipe is a suitable drink for those people who are vegan. So, all you have to do in order to prepare this recipe is to follow the instructions below.
Almond Milk Banana Melon Smoothie Recipe
- 200ml of almond milk
- 1. banana
- 1/8 of a melon
- 1 tea glass of atermelon juice
- 1 tea spoon of ground nutmeg
- 1 Table spoon of chocolate drops
- 1 little piece of orange rind
- Slice the banana into little cubes. peel of the melon and slice it into little cubes too. Then put the banana and the melon slices in freezer.
- While the fruit slices are being frozen, put 200ml of almond milk, a tea spoon of ground nutmeg, a table spoon of chocolate drops and a tea glass of watermelon juice in a blender and mix these ingredients together.
- After adding the frozen fruits and some ice cubes into your drink, mix it again.
- Put it in a big glass and garnish it with grated orange rind. Your almond milk banana melon smoothie recipe is ready.